The market, Salonica

The market, Salonica
The market, Salonica

Saturday 8 February 2014

Executed by tireless:

I wrote poetry when I was sixteen.  It could have been worse.  The choice of pastime.  I could have taken up flower arrangement.  The poetry could have been better.
 
O Penis, Penis, Penis,
What has come between us?
When I laugh, why do you mope?
When I devil, why do you pope?

Publishers might go for this teenage poetasting.  A #0.5, a prequel, and a hormone sponge for my little book, which has been falling into the hands of white, male, North American sci-fi fans.  Unerringly.  Given the frequent, ironic references to planets and stars, I suppose it serves the little book right.  Sentence these fans to tireless:.  I can hear their whimpers.

“Cut off my biggest penis, but don’t make me read tireless:!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment